E2 Safety shuttles are back! Get around campus safely free!
E2 is hiring!
We are currently looking for:
Academic Prep and Financial Planning Research Assistant (1)
Applications are due to the e2 office:
Wednesday, December 13th, 2017 at 5pm
(e2 will NOT accept any late applications)
Applicants should submit the following items:
- Resume and Cover Letter (Example)
- e2 Application found above
- 1 Research-based writing sample from past classes or independent research (Any format acceptable)
- 1-2 faculty names and emails to serve as references regarding research and writing abilities (No letters of Recommendations)
- Availability for possible interview during the dates of Dec. 18th-22nd, 2017
- Tentative/final class schedule for Winter 2018
YIELD - ASF / DHE / ORALE
NON-YIELD - MC / ISHE / RAINBOW THEATER / AATAT
ChALE / UMOJA / CUSN / KAMP
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Representatives from e2, SIO, and retention programs
E2 was a space in which I was able to work with others to develop grounding principles that helped me navigate my position as a community organizer as well as my life. I was able to build with others by having conversations that were both difficult to have and also transformative. Often times, the university does not provide the support to have conversations about racism, empowerment and what it means to be a student of color in academia; so having e2 as a space where we could have those conversations and to also do something about the injustices that happen within the university and outside of it taught me that I, along with others, have a duty to be protagonists in the movement for liberation.